Price is per person based on single occupancy - no single supplement.
You will enjoy:
- Three night stay in a Standard Double or Twin room
- Choice of one 55 min treatment, from the selection:
- ESPA Anti-Cellulite Hip & Thigh Treatment OR
- Personalised Massage for Men
- ESPA Chakra Balancing Body Treatment (110 min)
- Reflexology (50 min)
- Detox Kit, including:
- Dry skin brush
- Cleansing clay
- Herbal digestive teas
- Supportive detox flower remedies
- Professionally structured full-board regime of delicious, healthy meals which are free from wheat and dairy, including:
- Wholesome superfood salads
- Fresh homemade soups
- Light protein-based meals on the final day
- Five juices and/or smoothies daily
- Nourishing healthy nightcap delivered to your room
- Comprehensive detox booklet
- Welcome, follow-up and farewell consultations with our resident Naturopath
- Pre-arrival and post-cleansing advice
- Late room checkout, subject to availability
- Full use of the spa facilities
- Hot and steamy sauna - perfect for helping muscles heal quickly after an energising workout
- Steam room - designed to open your pores and leave your skin feeling soft and clean
- Salt inhalation room - this ancient technique has been used for centuries to calm breathing, refresh your skin and leave your sinuses feeling clear and cleansed
- Hydro-pool - with warm and swirling water to relax and sooth you
- Inviting cool plunge pool - giving you an invigorating end to your sauna session
- Access to a range of fitness classes throughout the day
- Bicycles (subject to availability, weather permitting)
- Access to the 12 acres of historic listed gardens
Please note: all residential guests, will be allowed to use the spa facilities from 3pm day of arrival, until 11am day of departure. You are welcome to stay on and have a locker for the day, however this will be charged at £15.00 per person, post check out (from 11am) session and is subject to availability - this is not late check out for bedrooms.
Number of nights:
Please note, if cancelled or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
All bookings are subject to availability and are non-transferrable. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Please advise venue of any medical conditions or allergies prior to check-in date.
Good to know
You can stay and use the spa facilities until 6pm on the day of departure for an extra £15. You will need to call the venue directly to book your treatment times once you receive your order confirmation. Any additional treatments should be pre-booked to avoid disappointment and have to be paid directly to the venue. Unless otherwise stated, robes and slippers may incur an additional charge. Room upgrades are available for additional cost.
Lifehouse Spa and Hotel at Lifehouse Spa & Hotel
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
eVouchers not accepted
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.