Having trouble fitting weekly manicure/pedicure regimes into your busy schedule! Want 3-4 weeks of “divine flawless nails” without the chipping, breaking, fading, and smudging associated with a basic manicure! Well, ImmaQulate is proud to introduce GELeration nails by Jessica to our list of natural nail treatments.
GELeration is a revolutionary nail treatment technique that cultivates and enhances natural nail care, by utilizing an ingenuity that provides nail growth protection. GELeration ceases the “Gel in a Bottle” concept and; bestows an everlasting, immaculate finish that dries within seconds. Just like the commonly used Shellac Nails by CND Jessica has set a new standard for Gel Nails Polishes.
With 26 luxurious colours to choose from; come to ImmaQulate and “indulge your nails”.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 24 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
- Any Showing Special Offer on this treatment is only valid to 1st Client clients. Returning Client should call the salon directly to apply for Loyalty Discount: 020 7183 8833
Good to know
If you are purchasing an evoucher, you will need to call the venue directly to book your treatment times once you receive your order confirmation. Unless otherwise stated, additional services or amenities such as robes and slippers may incur an additional charge.
If you select your date and time for the service at time of booking, we'll confirm your appointment and will get back to you. Please print out your confirmation email and take it with you to your appointment as proof of purchase.