Sometimes referred to as hard wax, the hot wax is applied in a substantially thick layer, ensuring a thorough coating of each hair. As it cools the wax hardens which is then easily removed, without the aid of any material strips, taking the hair with it.
This type of waxing is beneficial to people with more sensitive skin as it is less painful and it also reduces the chance of any ingrowing hairs.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 24 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
- Where 30% Discount apply, it is only valid to 1st Client clients. Returning Client should call the salon directly to apply for Loyalty Discount: 020 7183 8833
Good to know
If you are purchasing an evoucher, you will need to call the venue directly to book your treatment times once you receive your order confirmation. Unless otherwise stated, additional services or amenities such as robes and slippers may incur an additional charge.
If you select your date and time for the service at time of booking, we'll confirm your appointment and will get back to you. Please print out your confirmation email and take it with you to your appointment as proof of purchase.