Price is per person based on two people sharing
You will both enjoy:
- Three night stay in a Classic Double or Twin room
- Choice of two 30 minute treatments, from the selection:
- Back, neck and shoulders massage OR
- Facial OR
- Indian head massage OR
- Manicure OR
- Use of the spa facilities
- On Christmas Eve:
- Lancashire cream tea
- Drinks reception and carols
- Festive four-course dinner
- Entertainment from Paul Guard
- On Christmas Day:
- English breakfast
- Traditional four-course Christmas lunch
- Entertainment from our table magician
- Grand gala buffet dinner and dancing
- On Boxing Day:
- Three-course Boxing Day Carvery lunch
- Gala dinner and dance
- On 27th December:
- Indoor heated pool
- Aroma Grotto
- Rock sauna
- Bio sauna
- Steam room
Number of nights:
Please note, if cancelled or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
All bookings are subject to availability and are non-transferrable. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Please advise venue of any medical conditions or allergies prior to check-in date.
Good to know
You will need to call the venue directly to book your treatment times once you receive your order confirmation. Any additional treatments should be pre-booked to avoid disappointment and have to be paid directly to the venue. Unless otherwise stated, robes and slippers may incur an additional charge.
Spa Naturel at Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel & Spa
Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel and Spa,
Blackburn Road, Clayton-le-Moors,
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
eVouchers not accepted
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.