Price per person from £225, based on two people sharing.
You will both enjoy:
- One night stay in a Superior Room
- Choice of one 50 minute treatment, from the spa menu
- Traditional Afternoon Tea served in May Fair Bar
- Breakfast included
- Full use of the spa facilities 1 hr prior to treatment and 1 hr post treatment
- Aromatic Steam Room
- Herbal Sauna
- Experience Showers
- Ice Fountain
- Candlelit Relaxation Room
- Friday night stay, treatments to be taken before 11.00hrs on Saturdays
- Saturday nights stay, treatments to be taken before 11.00hrs on Sundays
- Sunday nights stay, treatments to be take on Mondays
- For afternoon tea, tables must be returned by 17.00hrs
- Unlimited access to spa facilities on arrival or departure days, subject to availability
- Access times 09.00 to 12.00 and 17.00 to 20.00hrs
- Guests are allowed to use spa facilities one hour pre and post treatment appointment
Please note, if cancelled or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Double occupancy only, single and triple occupancies not permitted. Prices advertised are based on two people. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Subject to availability. No cash alternative. No change given on voucher. Advance appointments essential.
May Fair Spa at The May Fair Hotel
The May Fair Hotel,
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
eVouchers not accepted
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.
Accepts Wahanda gift vouchers
Our old Wahanda Gift Vouchers can still be redeemed at over 3,000 locations. Use them to pay as you would with cash. Please note, the Wahanda Gift Voucher's successor – the Wahanda Gift Card – can only be used for online purchases.