The new Stem Cell Peel is the first glycolic resurfacer to utilise groundbreaking stem cell technology and designed for sensitive skins to produce the following benefits:
- Antioxidant and cell preservation benefits, for healthier skin
- An increase in cellular turnover, for brighter skin
- Assisted release of blackheads, for clearer and smoother skin
- Natural plant extracts, for more even skin
- Higher production of collagen, for plumper, younger looking skin
This is a gentle, but powerful skin peel contains 30% AHA acid, lactic acid grape extract and apple stem cell technology to enhance performance and results. This helps with growth and repair of the resurfaced skin whilst reducing irritation. The stem cells encourage healing and work as an anti-inflammatory making this one of the most comfortable skin peels available.
The stem cell peel is a biphasic peel, made from Green apples, the fruits which have more and longer living stem cells. The stem cells from green apples are extracted and cultured in lab to increase their power and potential of regeneration.
This Green Apple Stem Cell peel can reach the lower layer also .
It acts in two phases
- The Liquid Phase - This stem cell solution will remove the upper layer of epidermis by lysing the dead cells with the help of epidermal lysing factors..
As the peel contains stem cells, it will stimulate the deeper layer to start regenerating.
- The Solid Phase – This is Stem Cell cream derived from the Malus Domestica stem cells, acting mainly on the deeper layer, which is ready to be regenerated, as the dead cells are already removed by the liquid peel. It contains epidermal growth factors ,VEGFS and some other growth factors also.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 24 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Good to know
If you are purchasing an evoucher, you will need to call the venue directly to book your treatment times once you receive your order confirmation. Unless otherwise stated, additional services or amenities such as robes and slippers may incur an additional charge.
If you select your date and time for the service at time of booking, we'll confirm your appointment and will get back to you. Please print out your confirmation email and take it with you to your appointment as proof of purchase.
Perfect Image Aesthetics
Plot 2 - 12 Legge Lane,
Accepts online bookings
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.