You will enjoy:
Hopi Ear Candles are an ancient, mild and natural therapy and have been used as a healing therapy by the Native American Indian for many years.
The Hopi candle is not a candle as such, but a hollow tube made out of cotton flax, honey extract, pure beeswax, St JohnÕs Wort, Chamomile and essential oils.
What conditions can ear candles help?
Ear candles help to improve circulation, lymphatic flow and drainage in the head and neck area therefore helping with the treatment of:
- Headaches and migraines
- Excessive or compacted earwax
- Itchy ears
- Glue ear
- Pre and post flight ear disturbance
- Dull hearing
- Regular treatments can reduce the need for syringing
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 48 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
<p>1 per person. New Clients only</p>
Good to know
Whilst we will do our utmost to accommodate everybody, we reserve the right to forfeit any vouchers and reschedule (for a fee of £10) over 10 minutes lateness. This prevents subsequent appointment being delayed. This courtesy enables us to run an efficient salon, maintains a higher availability of services for you, as well as others.
Beauty & Shine - Waxing I Beauty I Tanning
407 Wandsworth Road,
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
eVouchers not accepted
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.