Titan utilises a safe, infrared light to heat the dermis well below the skin’s surface. This heating can cause immediate collagen contraction resulting in tighter skin. During the procedure, the skin’s surface (epidermis) is protected through continuous cooling with the Tightening handpiece. After the procedure, new collagen growth results in further tightening with the improvement of lax skin, folds and lines.
Generally, we will offer 3-5 45 minute sessions with the laser spaced 3-4 weeks apart. Each treatment covers the entire area with multiple invisible, yet powerful laser pulses. Generally, the treatment produces a warming sensation within the skin and sometimes it feels more like a rubber band snapped gently on the skin and is very comfortable and tolerable.
Free cancellation up to 3 days before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 3 days before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Good to know
If you are purchasing an evoucher, you will need to call the venue directly to book your treatment times once you receive your order confirmation. Unless otherwise stated, additional services or amenities such as robes and slippers may incur an additional charge.
If you select your date and time for the service at time of booking, we'll confirm your appointment and will get back to you. Please print out your confirmation email and take it with you to your appointment as proof of purchase.
Refresh Laser Clinics at The Barn Clinic
288 Sharrow Lane,
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
eVouchers not accepted
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.