Ladies, it’s time to fight the fuzz for good with a course of six full body IPLtreatments at GiGi London MA. Pay £999 for a voucher worth £4000, valid for a year from your first treatment. IPL is an almost painless treatment that targets active hair follicles and destroys them at the root. Not all our hair follicles are active at the same time, which is why it might take a few treatments to significantly reduce re-growth.
You’ll begin with a 60 minute consultation that includes a patch test to make sure IPLis right for you. Target all the areas of your body you’d prefer to be silky smooth and continue to treat any re-growth over the course of the year this voucher is valid for. For optimum results, GiGi London recommends a 90 minute session every eight weeks.
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before appointment/stay.
Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
If cancelled in less than 48 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
• 90 minute sessions.
• Offer valid for women only.
• For best results leave 8 weeks between treatments.
• Patch test required one week in advance of treatment. Not included in treatment time.
• Not suitable for anyone with serious skin conditions or people undergoing chemo.
• Not suitable for pregnant women.
• Products used in store are also available for additional purchase.
• Offer valid for over 18s only.
• 48 hour cancellation policy.
• Cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.
• Offer limited to one voucher per person.
• Multiple vouchers may be bought as gifts.
• Offer subject to availability.
• Full redemption only.
• No shows forfeit voucher.
Good to know
Your treatment programme will be designed for you at your first consultation with our specialist nurse. We will take a full medical history. We ask you about your skin and history of your skin's sun exposure and then work out your skin type. We assess the hair you want removed and formulate your hair removal programme with an estimate number of sessions needed and explain the treatments to you. You will be asked if you have been sunbathing, tanning or using any tanning agents on your skin in the 3 weeks prior to treatment as well as if you have had any other treatments such as chemical peels. We insist that sun exposure is limited and that you do not use sun beds or anything self tanners before treatment. Our nurse will explain the consent form that you are required you to sign before any treatment.
Your hair grows in cycles and so in any area there will be hair that is growing and hair that will not be growing during any growth phase. This means that the area you want treated may need anything from 3-10 sessions depending on your skin and hair type. Your treatments will be a minimum if 8 weeks apart thus ensuring we treat all the hair.
For more information about how IPL works and our other treatments visit: http://bit.ly/IPLgigi