At the Ruby Laser Clinic we treat unwanted pigmentation concerns such as, Age spots, Sun damage, melasma and pigmented birthmarks.
Pigmentation can be caused by sun exposure, and hormones. Birthmarks tend to be deeper therefore can require more treatments. The Skin pigmentation assosiated with ageing skin can take 1-2 sessions for effective removal
Free cancellation up to 36 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 36 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Good to know
It is important to know pigmentation can re-occur to prevent this happening areas treated should be kept out of direct sunlight initially after treatment and sunblock must be worn on the area treated.
Call the Clinic or Visit our website www.rubylaserclinic.com for further questions on these services
The Ruby Laser Clinic
116 Stockport Road,
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
eVouchers not accepted
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.