An initial consultation is carried out to determine your skin type and skin condition, then a facial treatment plan will be customised to your skin care needs. Eve Taylor products are paraben free and contain the finest plant extracts and essential oils. The quality of the plant ingredients have the ability to the hyrdate, oxygenate and detoxify the skin. Here are a list of the facial skin treatments you can benefit from....
- pressure point massage
- Masque & Moisturise
Galvanic and high frequency facial
- Galvanic (machine used to correct skin condition) not available for coupurose/rosecea skin conditions.
- High Frequency (helps to re-balance skin's pH, oxidizing, great for cellular renewal)
- Masque (10-15 minutes)
Lymphatic drainage facial
- Vapouriser (cooling vapour sprayed over the face)
- Small amount of natural Wheatgerm oil applied to the skin
- Lyphatic drainage to areas of the face and neck
- Cold stone therapy may be applied in this treatment depending on skin type and condition.
Luxury signature facial
- Pressure point & massage techniques to the face, neck, ears & decollatage.
- Eye massage
- Marine Algae Contour Eye Masque to reduce puffiness and fine lines
- Specially selected face masque (applied for 10-15 minutes)
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 24 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Helen Galt Beauty Therapist at The Abbey Beauty Room
St John's Wood Barbers,
St Ann’s Terrace,
St John’s Wood,
Accepts online bookings
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.