Indian Head Massage helps increase mobility and flexibility in the neck and shoulders. It improves blood circulation, lymphatic flow and aids elimination of toxins and is particularly good for reducing the effects of stress and tension.
Significant improvement noticed with:
• Migraine and headaches
• Stress related disorders
• Insomnia and disturbed sleep
• Temporor – Mandibular Joint tension (TMJ)
• Suppleness and flexibility to head, neck and shoulders
• Increase of oxygen and glucose supply to the brain
• Scalp stimulation increasing blood circulation, promoting healthy hair
• Increases cerebral spinal fluid circulation
• Improves muscle tone
• Calms the respiratory system, helping asthma
Indian Head Massage promotes:
• A sense of calmness, peace and tranquillity
• Release from anxiety, stress and mental stain
• Relief from depression
• High levels of concentration
• Clearer thinking and focus
• Sound sleep and relief from nightmares
• Renewed energy
• Aids memory
• Chakra balancing and energetic healing
Treatment Room - Beauty
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.
Our old Wahanda Gift Vouchers can still be redeemed at over 3,000 locations. Use them to pay as you would with cash. Please note, the Wahanda Gift Voucher's successor – the Wahanda Gift Card – can only be used for online purchases.