Have a safe relaxing fish pedicure in an upper class surrounding at budget prices.
we pride ourselves in providing a safe service to our clients. No sores, cuts, infections varruccas, athletes foot or other skin condistions where sores or flakes appear are allowed in our tanks. All feet are inspected PRIOR TO WASHING AND RINSING, any unsuitable feet/lower leg are unfortunately refused treatment. Our tanks are high standard and on average filter the water in the fish tank 20 times per hour. Feet are washed with anti alogenic/ anti bacterial soap prior to using the tanks feet are then rinsed and you are led to your tank. the timer starts once feet are emersed. our standards are above those recommended by the health protection agency. staff will be more than happy to discuss this further.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 24 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Sores, cuts, abrasions, skin conditions where sores or flaking e.g. eczema (as per health protection agency (HPA) advice) any area likely to break down in water to bleed or cause risk of infection. The HPA do not recommend this treatment for diabetics due to neuropathy etc.
Good to know
ALL feet and lower legs are examined thoroughly prior to acceptance of treatment in or salon. WE HAVE A DISABILITY TANK SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR WHEELCHAIR USERS SO THEY CAN REMAIN IN THE WHEELCHAIR. if this option is required please state in advance.