Price based on two people sharing.
The chocolate facial treatments. Raw cocoa powder is a main ingredient in facial treatments because it contains a high amount of antioxidants. Raw cocoa powder is a high known source of antioxidants, with over 25,200 antioxidants in one small spoonful. Chocolate powder is combined with other ingredients to create personalized facial masks. Chocolate facial masks are applied to the skin and allowed to penetrate the pores so the skin can reap the benefits before being carefully washed off or removed with a warm, hot towel.
You will both enjoy:
- Chocolate Facial (60 mins)
- Glass of Bubbly
- Glass of aloe Vera juice
- 50% discount off the food bill in the hotel restaurant, the Banyan on the Thames, if they order a minimum two course meal (starter and main course, or main course and desert)
- Full use of spa facilities
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Good to know
If you are purchasing an evoucher, you will need to call the venue directly to book your treatment times once you receive your order confirmation. Unless otherwise stated, additional services or amenities such as robes and slippers may incur an additional charge.
River Wellbeing Spa at Hotel Rafayel at The Hotel Rafayel
34 Lombard Road,
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.