Sports massage helps maintain the body in generally better condition, prevent injuries and loss of mobility, cure and restore mobility to injured muscle tissue, boost performance and extend the overall life of your sporting career.
This is a deep massage.
Improves circulation and therefore the nutrition and oxygen availability to muscles that are needed for efficient function (as well as to repair “worn out” or damaged tissues)
• Stimulates the lymphatic and circulatory systems to facilitate the removal of toxins, waste and other metabolic by-products
• Alleviates muscle spasms and nerve irritation
• Breaks down adhesions and scar tissue
• Accelerates recovery caused by fatigue
• Improves the range of motion and shock absorption capabilities of the muscles, which in turn helps you to work more efficiently and reduces the risk of injury
• Stimulates the central nervous system so that the effects reach other areas of the body and provide pain relief
• Provides relaxation and relieves stress, which is important for good recovery
Treatment Room - Beauty
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.
Our old Wahanda Gift Vouchers can still be redeemed at over 3,000 locations. Use them to pay as you would with cash. Please note, the Wahanda Gift Voucher's successor – the Wahanda Gift Card – can only be used for online purchases.