This purifying and invigorating massage combines traditional Ayurvedic massage technique of long circular strokes and acupressure of Marma points (specific energy centres) to promote healing and release physical and emotional blockages. It is an invigorating yet relaxing all round treatment which helps to eliminate toxins from the system, regenerating the whole body for renewed health and vitality.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 24 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Please note that the offer is subject to first time customers only
Good to know
If you are purchasing an evoucher, you will need to call the venue directly to book your treatment times once you receive your order confirmation.
If you select your date and time for the service at time of booking, we'll confirm your appointment and will get back to you. Please print out your confirmation email and take it with you to your appointment as proof of purchase.
Samsara Mind and Body
205 Merton Road,
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
eVouchers not accepted
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.