You will enjoy:
- Choice of one Shellac Nails Treatment (60 Minutes), from the selection:
- Shellac Manicure OR
- Shellac Pedicure
- Only bonafide CND Shellac products are used. I am a qualified CND Shellac and Brisa Lite technician, find me on www.loveshellac.com. I carry a wide range of colours and additives (pigments, glitters) which can be used to create custom made colours.
- Do you have weak, bendy nails or nails that are ridged, constantly chip or flake? Try Brisa Lite smoothing gel which adds extra protection and support so your nail can grow. Brisa Lite can be worn on it's own (it looks like a shiny clear gel), or under Shellac to give you a smooth even look. It is not thick and is not used to extend the nail, it merely offers evens out your nail surface to achieve a smooth uniform polish which lasts longer.
- Broke one nail and want to have the perfect 10? While I no longer offer a full set of gel extensions on my menu, I can repair a badly broken nail and add a false tip or gel overlay so you have an even manicure. You can add this service on to Shellac manicure. Price will be discussed at your appointment after I assess the damage, however please let me know before your appointment t ensure I have sufficient time to do nail repairs.
- Please note: This is for one colour only, for French Polish, a £5 surcharge will apply
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 48 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Please note that removal of pre-existing shellac will require a longer booking and you will be charged £10 per removal. Please call or email to book in removal and arrange a longer slot.
Cindy's Beauty Lounge at Fitness First Gym
Fitness First Gym,
179A Tottenham Court Road,
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
eVouchers not accepted
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.