You will enjoy:
- Swedish Massage:
- 30 Minutes
- 60 Minutes
- 90 Minutes
This European technique uses long, fluid strokes to calm the body, settle the mind and restore lost energy. It is gentle, soothing and emphasizes relaxation. A classic, rhythmic massage that consists of long flowing strokes, kneading, and friction techniques that help to loosen stiff joints, reduce muscle tension and increase circulation. Contributes to overall well-being and is widely prescribed by Doctors. Tailored to your specific needs, this full body massage offers gentle to medium pressure to increase circulation, enhance lymphatic drainage and promote relaxation.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 24 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Good to know
If you are purchasing an evoucher, you will need to call the venue directly to book your treatment times once you receive your order confirmation.
If you select your date and time for the service at time of booking, we'll confirm your appointment and will get back to you. Please print out your confirmation email and take it with you to your appointment as proof of purchase.
Samsara Mind and Body
205 Merton Road,
Accepts online bookings
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.