Price is per person, based on two people sharing
You will both enjoy:
- Overnight stay in a Classic or Executive Double/Twin Rooms
- Choice of one 25 minute Express Treatment, from the selection:
- Decleor Facial OR
- Scalp Massage OR
- Full Body Exfoliation OR
- Leg and Foot Massage OR
- Mini Manicure OR
- Mini Pedicure OR
- Savill Sensation Eyes
- Three course dinner in Hotel restaurant
- Full English breakfast the following morning
- Full use of the spa facilities
- Robes and slippers provided
- 16 Metre Indoor Heated Swimming Pool
- Sauna and Steam Room
- Relaxation Room, with Complimentary Mineral Water and Herbal Teas available
- Complimentary Bike Hire (must be pre-booked)
- Three Outdoor Tennis Courts
Number of nights:
Please note, if cancelled or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
All bookings are subject to availability and are non-transferrable. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Please advise venue of any medical conditions or allergies prior to check-in date.
Good to know
You will need to call the venue directly to book your treatment times once you receive your order confirmation. Any additional treatments should be pre-booked to avoid disappointment and have to be paid directly to the venue. Unless otherwise stated, robes and slippers may incur an additional charge. Can use the facilities from 11am on the day of arrival and until 3pm on the day of departure. Single rooms available with no supplement charge
The Savill Court Spa at Savill Court Hotel & Spa, Windsor
Savill Court Hotel & Spa,
Great Windsor Park,
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
eVouchers not accepted
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.
Accepts Wahanda gift vouchers
Our old Wahanda Gift Vouchers can still be redeemed at over 3,000 locations. Use them to pay as you would with cash. Please note, the Wahanda Gift Voucher's successor – the Wahanda Gift Card – can only be used for online purchases.