This technique uses the diamond microdermabrasion treatments, one of the latest technologies developed to help natural cell regeneration through exfoliation, enabling us to reach the deepest layers of the skin where there are no impurities, wrinkles or blemishes. Microdermabrasion achieves results similar to derma-peeling but in a less aggressive manner that allows for immediate recovery allowing patients to return to their daily activity immediately.
All exfoliating treatments pursue the same objective: to eliminate the different imperfections of the skin, but they are differentiated by the depth they reach and diamond crystals are characterised by their ability to reach the deepest epidermis layers in order to painlessly eliminate dead cells, thus promoting cell regeneration, increasing the production of collagen and, therefore, skin elasticity
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 24 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Good to know
Results are immediate following the diamond microdermabrasion treatment. .Skin looks and feels soft and smooth, blackheads are softened so that they are easy to remove, acne scars and stretch marks are less visible, enlarged pores and laughter lines are less prominent, and the oxygen and nutrients in the blood flow to the surface of the skin to repair the tissues quickly and efficiently
Professional Eyes Northwich
Studio 2, 1st Floor,
125-129 Witton Street,
Accepts online bookings
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.