You will enjoy:
- Choice of one Hot Stone Massage Session. Choose from:
- Hot Stone Massage Full Body (90 minutes): Hot stone massage uses smooth basalt stones from volcanic rock to ease tension deep into the muscles and organs of the body through conduction. Adherring to the ancient Native Indian practice of using heated stones to treat muscular tension by placing them directly on the body, this treatment also includes gliding massage techniques to deeply relax the body and calm the mind. The end of the treatment includes chakra balancing with crystals and sound OR
- Cold Stone Facial(60 minutes): An excellent treatment for reviving tired skin and a luxurious and pampering facial to leave you refreshed and revitalised. You will enjoy a full facial cleanse with an organic balm, activation of acupressure points to stimulate the facial meridians and hot stones to release tension, followed by a soothing massage with cold marble stones. Cold stones are extremely beneficial for circulation and detoxification e.g. puffiness around the eyes, sinus congestion and lymphatic drainage. OR
- Hot Stone Foot Reflex Massage (60 minutes): The ultimate in reflex treatments. The reflex points of the feet are treated with hot stones and massaged with a nourishing blend of essential oils whilst stones are held and placed on the body for extra relaxation
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 24 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Good to know
If you select your date and time for the service at time of booking, we'll confirm your appointment and will get back to you. Please print out your confirmation email and take it with you to your appointment as proof of purchase.
Jenny James Therapies
44 Colehill Lane,
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
eVouchers not accepted
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.