You will enjoy:
- Choice of one Wedding Makeup Treatment, from the selection:
- Hair Pieces and Extensions (45 Minutes)
- Additional Guest Makeup (45 Minutes)
- Bridal Touch Up (30 Minutes)
- Hair Trial (60 Minutes)
- Makeup Trial Only (60 Minutes)
- Hair and Makeup Trial (90 Minutes)
- Bridal Makeup Only (90 Minutes)
- Full Face Dermaroller (60 Minutes)
- Bridal Hair and Makeup Basic Package (120 Minutes)
- Bridal Hair and Makeup Deluxe Package (120 Minutes)
- Pre-Nuptial / Couple Photo Shoot (120 Minutes)
- Bridal and Party Basic Package (180 Minutes)
- Bridal and Party Complete Deluxe Package (210 Minutes)
Free cancellation before redemption.
Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Please note, if cancelled or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Good to know
If you are purchasing an evoucher, you will need to call the venue directly to book your treatment times once you receive your order confirmation.
If you select your date and time for the service at time of booking, we'll confirm your appointment and will get back to you. Please print out your confirmation email and take it with you to your appointment as proof of purchase.
Lasting Makeup Emporium at Unique Nail Salon
14 Queens Road,
Abelle Lowe has always had an artistic flare growing up, often choosing graphic design and arts as her main subjects in secondary school. Her arts passion extended into hobbyist oil & acrylic painting.
In later years she started off as a beautician in 2007 later adding semi permanent make up and bridal make up to her repertoire . Not long after that referrals was the basis of her profession and branched out into more creative work for editorials and various individual projects thanks to her flare, dedication and encouragement from friends and affiliates.
Abelle Lowe has experiences in running her own beauty salon, film work with an award winning production company, make up launches for companies, music videos and the usual makeovers and photo shoots. You can consider yourself in very good hands and expertise, organisational skills second to none, as well as great customer service.
|Mon - Thur
|Fri - Sun
||- Closed -
Accepts online bookings
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.
Accepts Wahanda gift vouchers
Our old Wahanda Gift Vouchers can still be redeemed at over 3,000 locations. Use them to pay as you would with cash. Please note, the Wahanda Gift Voucher's successor – the Wahanda Gift Card – can only be used for online purchases.