A combination of our two most favoured slimming treatments (and a relaxing mini facial), this package will leave you feeling detoxified,refreshed with a guaranteed 6 inches lost.
Our Slim & Trim package will deliver results!
- Hydroblitz Body - an all purpose anit-cellulite, toning and lyphmatic drainage treatment, hydroblitz body is a London exclusive spa treatment that helps to break down fatty deposits, stimulates micro-circulation, accelerates drainage of trapped fluids, and removes toxins from underneath the skin.
- Universal Contour Wrap (UCW) - a scientifically proven slimming treatment that has a great fan base. It guarantees to deliver an incredible 6 inch loss and is an excellent detoxifying treatment for the entire body. During your treatment a unique salt and mineral rich clay mixture is applied to draw out any impurities. This is dne by a specialist body wrapping technique in which the body is wrapped in warm bandages from neck to ankle, gently compressing fatty deposits, reducing fluid build up and detoxifing the skin. This treatment includes a mini facial and optional scalp massage - so sit back and relax whilst the Universal Contour Wrap works its magic!
Total Treatment Time: 255 mins.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 24 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
hydrohealing Wellness Day Spa
216A Kensington Park Road,
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
eVouchers not accepted
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.