This treatment is designed for those that wish to experience the benefits of cosmetic acupuncture without the additional skincare treatment of a full herbal facial. Please be aware that this therapy involves a consultation, cosmetic acupuncture and a brief facial massage. It does not include an extended facial massage, Chinese herbal cleansers, creams and prescription herbal face mask.
Facial acupuncture has grown immensely in popularity as a way of anti-ageing, skin rejuvenation and dealing with any specific skin conditions. It works by invigorating Qi and blood flow to the skin as well as treating internal conditions (such as excess heat or blood stasis) which may be leading to aggravated or dull looking skin. Cosmetic acupuncture will:
1. Improve blood circulation and nourishment to the skin.
2. Improve hydration of skin, making the face look refreshed.
3. Increase cellular regeneration & collagen formation for a renewed complexion and skin elasticity.
4. Rejuvenates skin tone, restoring a lustrous glow to the face
5. Reduce crows feet, minimize fine lines, erase expression lines.
6. Firm and uplift sagging skin.
7. Clear dark circles around the eyes, puffiness and other signs of tiredness.
The cosmetic acupuncture is applied by a specialist in Chinese cosmetology who will also give a brief Chinese Medical diagnosis in order to uncover and treat internal or lifestyle related conditions which may affect the skin.
It is important to note that this is a natural treatment that leaves no marks and that the needles used are ultra fine to minimize any discomfort.
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.
Our old Wahanda Gift Vouchers can still be redeemed at over 3,000 locations. Use them to pay as you would with cash. Please note, the Wahanda Gift Voucher's successor – the Wahanda Gift Card – can only be used for online purchases.