Treatment takes place with the client lying down fully clothed and a full treatment lasts one hour though shorter treatments are available.
The therapist gently places their hands in many positions on the body holding for several minutes allowing the energy to treat the source of the imbalance and not just the symptoms. Because it is gentle and non-invasive it is safe for anyone children, elderly, pregnant and nursing mothers and post surgery, everyone can receive Reiki.
Whilst receiving a treatment the client often feels a warmth or gentle tingling in the area being touched. It is calming and because Reiki treats the ‘whole' person it can give the client a sense of deep relaxation and general feeling of well being.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 24 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Good to know
If you select your date and time for the service at time of booking, we'll confirm your appointment and will get back to you. Please print out your confirmation email and take it with you to your appointment as proof of purchase. If you are purchasing an evoucher, you will need to call the venue directly to book your treatment times once you receive your order confirmation. Over 5miles may be charged more for travel.
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
eVouchers not accepted
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.