Alpha&Βeta Complex is a glycolic and salicylic acid peel. It gently reduces the cohesion of the stratum corneum layer, and encourages the elimination of dead skin cells and produces great results in skin ageing.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 48 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Good to know
Do not use on pregnant patients
Do not use if using Accutane, waiting time minimum 6 months
Avoid sun exposure
Repeat every two weeks for as long as necessary.
Preparation of skin
Yes, follow instructions.
Post peel follow-up
For best results, it is recommended to begin a home-treatment two weeks before the peel and repeat between peels.
Facial Lotion C 20, face and neck day cream
Facial Sunscreen, in the event of exposure to the sun
Revitalizing Gel, regulating gel (oily and acne-prone skin)
Enhanced Cream, night cream (normal and combination skins)
Advanced C Cream, night cream (for thickened skins)
Clear Light Clinic
Frankie Cochrane Hair & Beauty,
42 Lambs Conduit Street,
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
eVouchers not accepted
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.