This is stress management Thai style, which truly promotes a healthier, happier and re-energized life. Traditional Thai massage involves acupressure and stretching.
It is performed on a special Thai mat while wearing loose fitting clothing. Thai massage is one of the world’s oldest healing therapies in which pressure is applied to specific points following the energy lines of the body, also known as “Zen lines”. The therapist uses a series of stretching techniques which are similar to yoga postures. It has been compared to doing yoga without the effort while receiving acupressure treatment. Thai massage relieves tension especially on the back, it helps tight joints and eases muscle stiffness.
The main benefits of Thai massage:
- Increases flexibility
- Improves muscle tone
- Increases mobility of joints
- Releases muscular tension
- Helps correct postural misalignment
- Aids elimination of toxins
- Combats stress
These conditions can respond well to Thai massage:
- Lower back pain
- Neck pain
- Shoulder pain, frozen shoulder, rotator cuff injuries
- Knee pain
- Heel pain
- Muscular fatigue
- Poor posture
- Stiffness in the joints
- Iliotibial band friction syndrome
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Recurring headaches
- Emotional trauma
- Low self esteem
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 24 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Castle Thai Spa
9A Castle Street,
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
eVouchers not accepted
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.