You will enjoy:
- Learn Super Cool Nail Art and Nail Care Workshop. Choose from:
- One person OR
- For two people
- Learn how to create super cool nail art designs, professional manicure techniques and become a trend setter at "One of London’s hippest salons" (The Evening Standard)
- A theory and practical demonstration will get you started before you are guided through the fundamentals of nail art.
- You will also learn top nail care tips, including how to achieve a professional finish manicure through shaping/cutting, buffing, cuticle removal, moisturising and polish.
- Copy your favourite celebrity style or amaze your friends by learning how to create designs to compliment your favourite item of clothing, shoe or bag.
- In addition, you'll be treated to a glass of wine at the end and can take home a starter kit including transfers, stickers, nail gems and glitter.
- Bang in the heart of London's West End, this fun and interactive course is the perfect way to kick start your day, celebrate a special occasion (perfect for birthdays, and hen parties) or to simply spend time with friends. Your visit to Cucumba can be enjoyed alongside visits to any of the hundreds of bars, restaurants, theatres and shops all around us.
Please note: Courses are set to take place every: Monday and Wednesday, 9.30am-12.30, Saturdays, 10am-1pm and one Sunday per month.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 24 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
12 Poland Street,
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
eVouchers not accepted
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.