You will enjoy:
- Choice of one Learn How to Massage Workshop session, from the selection:
- One person OR
- For two people
- Learn How to Massage Workshop (3 hours), including:
- Theory and practical demonstrations to get you started before you are guided through the fundamentals of back, shoulder, neck, and head massage.
- You will not only learn some theory about massage, but also be taught a unique and especially created massage routine for beginners, to target and release your classic tension spots.
- Our course is interactive and with plenty of opportunity for hands on practice. You will learn and practice how to massage the back, shoulders, neck, head and even face under the guidance of a trained therapist.
- We have created our course so that it is adaptable for use at home, since not many of us have massage tables to practice on. The routine that you will learn targets the key stress areas, and focuses upon the back, shoulders, neck and head. We show you techniques both with oil (you will need to partially undress) and without oil (you remain fully clothed). The latter techniques rely upon acupressure movements.
- Learn how to massage safely, effectively and easily. This course is an ideal opportunity for you to learn and ask questions to an experienced therapist.
- In addition, you'll have the chance to receive a massage of your own on the day: You will not only get to practice and perfect your massage routine, but you will also get to sit back and receive a fantastic massage as well.
- Courses are set to take place every:
- Monday and Wednesday, 9.30am-12.30
- Saturday 10am-1pm
- One Sunday per month
Free cancellation before redemption.
Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before appointment/stay.
Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
If cancelled in less than 24 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
12 Poland Street,
Cucumba is a fresh, upbeat and inviting beauty salon located in the heart of Soho.
Describing itself as an 'Urban Pit Stop', Cucumba offers efficient beauty and massage therapies designed to fit in with each individual clients time and budget.
With an social atmosphere comparable to a local bar or cafe, the salon provides unique quick-fix treatments (such as ten minute mini-massages) as well as indulgent hour-long facial and body treats. Plus, if you've got all day, you can stay all day.
|Mon - Fri
||- Closed -
Accepts online bookings
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.
Accepts Wahanda gift vouchers
Our old Wahanda Gift Vouchers can still be redeemed at over 3,000 locations. Use them to pay as you would with cash. Please note, the Wahanda Gift Voucher's successor – the Wahanda Gift Card – can only be used for online purchases.