Special for men! Spend two hours relaxing as we pamper you. First our therapist will improve the look and texture of your skin as you enjoy a relaxing and reviving luxury facial with mask, combining the very finest organic based skin care products, specifically selected to work well with male skin, with a pleasureable and stimulating facial massage.
This is followed by a therapeutic MANicure, including nail clipping, cleaning, buff, shape and polish, and cuting of the cuticles. In addition a relaxing hand and lower arm massage can be performed with nail finishing.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 24 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
<p>It is not advisable to have a MANicure treatment if you are suffering from these conditions: nail infections or diseases; skin infection or disease; recent fractures or sprains; cancer. Whilst every care is taken to use facial products suitable for all skin times, sometimes a mild allergic reaction can occur. If you have hyper-sensitive skin, please inform the therapist before starting your treatment. Please note this is a promotional package that can't be used in combination with any other special offers or promotions.</p>
Good to know
It is best if you are clean shaven when attending for a facial.
Maples Business Centre (Suite C),
144 Liverpool Road,
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
eVouchers not accepted
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.