Are you eyebrow challenged? Are your eyebrows sparse due to over tweezing or a medical condition? Do you have little or no eyebrow hair? Do you find it difficult to put them on without your glasses, but your glasses are in the way? Does the drawn on design come out crooked or uneven? Do your penciled brows wear off during the day? For these reasons and many, many more,
- Recreate the form of eyebrows “hair by hair” when these are non-existent (alopecia) or very fine, short or sparse.
- Achieve a lifting effect in the outside zone of the eyebrow, opening and lifting up the area and giving expression to the eye.
- Harmonise both eyebrows when they are asymmetrical, and correct their colour or shape.
- If you wear eyebrow pencil, we may ask you to wear your pencilled eyebrows to the consultation the way you would like them to appear after the cosmetic tattoo has healed. Or, you may be asked to bring a pictorial representation of the preferred eyebrow design. If you have been asked to wear your eyebrows drawn in, or to bring in pictorial examples, your permanent I will advise you if the example(s) are age and style appropriate for permanent cosmetic eyebrows
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Face Clinic by Katalin Bizinger at Topnotch Health Club
3 Tudor Street,
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.