What is Reflexology?
It is a complementary medicine which works on the principle that there are reflexes on the feet relative to every organ, function and part of the human body. A Reflexologist works by applying pressure to specific points on the feet.
The History Of Reflexology
Reflexology (also known as Zone Therapy) has been used in china for some five thousand years alongside acupuncture, but has its origin with the ancient Egyptians. In AD1027 it is recorded as having been used as an energy balancing procedure.
The Benefits of Reflexology?
The treatment itself is a very non-invasive, calming treatment. It has shown to improve and support a variety of conditions, such as:
- fertility issues
- stress and anxiety
- digestive problems
- joint and back pain
- sleep disorders
- hormonal imbalances
- headaches, migraines
Many clients also have regular reflexology treatments to improve their general health, wellbeing, to relax and to detoxify.
Frequency of treatment:
It is advised to have a short course of treatments, such as fortnightly, and then to have a maintenance treatment once a month.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 48 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Good to know
If you are purchasing an evoucher, you will need to call the venue directly to book your treatment times once you receive your order confirmation.
If you select your date and time for the service at time of booking, we'll confirm your appointment and will get back to you. Please print out your confirmation email and take it with you to your appointment as proof of purchase.
157 Almners Road,
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
eVouchers not accepted
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.