- You will enjoy:
- Welcome Drink
- 2 x Hammam Steam or Infrared Sauna
- 2 x Black Soap and Argan oil all over the body to detoxify the body followed by a cool shower
- 2x Mud Mask Ghassoul to tonify your skin
- 2 x Honey Hair Masks with a gentle hair massage
- shower followed by a splash of rose and Argan oil.
- 2x 10 mns Reflexology
- Complimentary Fresh fruit, Moroccan tea served.
Our Authentic Arabian Hammam and Ghassoul treatment is an escape from the hustle and bustle of daily life where you can relax in our Moroccan themed spa with your mum/daughter for a pamper session like no other. The Hammam uses humidity to draw out toxins and rejuvenate your skin, and coupled with a gentle massage whilst applying the mud to your body this treatment will leave you feeling truly pampered. The Honey Hair Mask is a deep conditioning treatment, which will leave your hair strong and soft. Fresh fruits, Moroccan tea and sweets will be served in our relaxation area whilst you close you eyes and dream.
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 48 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
<p>Not indicated for anyone with a skin condition. Not suitable during pregnancy.</p>
Good to know
Important Information: Do not apply any oils or creams to your body for 24 hours prior to treatment. Bring along a bikini or bathing suit. Towels will be provided on the day.
439 Edgware Road,
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
eVouchers not accepted
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.