Whether it's weight loss, improved health or training for an upcoming race - Nutrition is often 80% of the battle with exercise contributing the rest. Therefore, it's important to get it right so your effors aren't in vain. With a 1-2-1 nutritional consultation you will get:
- A 1-2-1 nutritional consultation reviewing your current eating habits (utilising a 7 day food diary)
- Lifestyle analysis reviewing your current habits and how healthy eating is affected by your lifestyle
- An individualised 'plan of attack' to set you on the path of healthy eating
- A suggested meal plan and recipes if this suits your 'style' and lifestyle
- Helpful handouts on how to read food lables and avoid marketing gimmicks in the supermarket
Follow up consultations can be booked direct with KT Chaloner or as part of your ongoing transformation programme combining Personal Training and Nutrition.
NOTE: All Personal Training packages include a feww nutritional consultation and ongoing support.
Free cancellation before redemption.
Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Nutritional consultations cannot be provided to those with a medically diagnosed dietary complaint such as diabetes. Please speak with your doctor or a dietician for advice regarding your diet.
Good to know
Each consultation takes between 60-90mins and is based on your 7-day food diary. Consultations take place at The Verve Health and Fitness. Consultations can take place at your home dependent on distance from Chester. Petrol charges may apply.
KT Chaloner Personal Training at The Verve Health and Fitness
The Verve Health and Fitness,
33 Filkins Lane,
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.