You will enjoy:
- Pilates Classes: 10 week class (60 mins each session): Beautifully structured graded classes, beginners to advanced. Seasonal special offer. Get ready for summer events. Drop a dress size. Improve your posture, the tone of your body, your health, and your energy levels.
- One class per week for 10 weeks
- Class times/Studio:
- Wednesday 7-8 pm Wednesday classes are Studio E
- Saturday 3:55 - 5pm Saturday Classes are Studio C
- Do you want to drop a dress size and find your core strength? Do you need to correct your posture and at the same time improve body tone? Does your stamina and energy need a recharge? Or would you like to calm and focus your mind and re-awaken your agility? If you do, then try PBA’s Pilates matwork! Beautifully structured classes, beginners through to advanced, in EC1, taught to the highest of standards, the PBA standard. What you need for class: It is essential that you bring with you either: ‘Full Equipment’: A Yoga mat, brick and strap, plus a hand towel and clean socks. Or for the first three weeks ‘Improvised Equipment’: Large towel, small towel, three same-size paperbacks, secured together by cling film, or a plastic bag and tape to make a ‘brick’ shape,plus a long dressing gown belt or scarf, sturdy, with no stretch or elasticity (no string please)and clean socks. For convenience, you may store a yoga mat and brick at the venue
Free cancellation up to 72 hours before appointment/stay.
Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
If cancelled in less than 72 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Free cancellation before redemption.
Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Good to know
If you select your date and time for the service at time of booking, we'll confirm your appointment and will get back to you. Please send you an email with your e-voucher.
Pilates Body Awareness
259-263 Goswell Road,
EC1 V 7AH,
EC1 V 7AH
Pilates Body Awareness is a Pilates studio based in Angel.
Taught from beginner's level all the way up to the highest international standard, PBA's group mat-work classes have featured extensively in magazines from Vogue and Tatler to Time Out and Elle.
Avoiding the use of special equipment, director Chris Hocking's classes are designed to be effective, inspirational, fun and affordable. They are also flexible, in that classes can be swapped as your schedule dictates, and carefully graded so that you will always be working safely, but in a challenging environment.
|Mon - Tue
||- Closed -
|Thur - Fri
||- Closed -
||- Closed -
Accepts online bookings
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.
Accepts Wahanda gift vouchers
Our old Wahanda Gift Vouchers can still be redeemed at over 3,000 locations. Use them to pay as you would with cash. Please note, the Wahanda Gift Voucher's successor – the Wahanda Gift Card – can only be used for online purchases.