Deep tissue massage is designed to relieve severe tension in the muscle and the connective tissue. This type of massage focuses on the muscles located below the surface of the top muscles. Deep tissue massage is often recommended for individuals who experience consistent pain, are involved in heavy physical activity, such as athletes, and patients who have sustained physical injury. It is especially helpful for chronically tense and contracted areas such as stiff necks, low back tightness, and sore shoulders. Using specific strokes and aromatherapy oils, a deep tissue massage is both powerful and vigorous to get to the deeper layers of muscle tissue. The patient receiving the deep tissue massage may have their pain replaced with a new muscle ache for a day or two but will leave you feeling better than ever after a few days.
Deep tissue massage usually focuses on a specific problem, such as:
- Chronic pain
- Limited mobility
- Recovery from injuries
- Repetitive strain injury
- Postural problems
- Osteoarthritis pain
- Muscle tension or spasm
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Free cancellation up to 4 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 4 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
<p>Some people should not receive a deep tissue massage. Anyone who has had recent surgery should avoid this type of therapy unless a physician has recommended it. Those with open wounds and skin infections should also avoid deep tissue massage. This prevents wounds from getting worse and reduces the risk of spreading infection. If you were in a motor vehicle accident or involved in any type of physical trauma, consult your doctor about whether a deep tissue massage would be harmful or beneficial to you.</p>
170 Swinton Park Road,
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
eVouchers not accepted
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.