Price per person based on two people sharing.
You will both enjoy:
- Two night stay
- Choice of one 55 min treatment, from the spa menu
- Glass of Champagne
- £35 per person towards dinner (dinner allowance is for 1 night only)
- Breakfast the following morning
- Full use of the spa facilities, from 2.30pm on the day of arrival until 11.00am on the day of departure
- Robes, slippers, lockers and complimentary towels provided
- Hydrotherapy pool, overlooking the gardens
- Mood enhancing thermal suite, which includes:
- Outdoor heated swimming pool, situated in the fantastic gardens of Homewood Park
- Changing rooms
Good to know
You will need to call the venue directly to book your treatment times once you receive your order confirmation. Any additional treatments should be pre-booked to avoid disappointment and have to be paid directly to the venue. Unless otherwise stated, robes and slippers may incur an additional charge. £35 per person towards dinner: Anything over the £35 per person allocation will be charged to the guest for payment on departure. Hotel residents are more than welcome to use the spa facilities from 2.30pm on the day of arrival until 11.00am on the day of departure. Should you wish to use the facilities outside of these hours, please check availability with the Spa Reception in advance – a £15 per person facility fee will apply. Treatments may be booked outside of these hours.
The Spa at Homewood Park Hotel
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.
Accepts Wahanda gift vouchers
Our old Wahanda Gift Vouchers can still be redeemed at over 3,000 locations. Use them to pay as you would with cash. Please note, the Wahanda Gift Voucher's successor – the Wahanda Gift Card – can only be used for online purchases.