You will enjoy:
- Course of 4 Laser Tattoo Removal Sessions (15 minutes per session) Is the Laser tattoo removal painful? The laser emits light in very short flashes of light called pulses. The impact of the energy from the powerful pulse of light is similar to the snap of a thin rubber band or specks of hot bacon grease on the skin. How Many Treatment Sessions will it take to remove the Tattoo? On the average, professional tattoos require at least 6 -10 treatments, while amateur tattoos require 3-4 treatments, all spaced approximately on 6 - 8 weeks apart. The number of treatments depends on the amount and type of ink used and the depth of the ink in the skin Do all colours of ink respond well to Tattoo Removal? No, dark (blue/black) inks and red inks fade the best. Oranges and purples usually respond well. Green and yellow inks are the most difficult to remove, although additional treatments can produce significant fading. Will the Tattoo completely disappear? Greater than 95% fading of the tattoo may be accomplished. However, it is very important to know that over 100 tattoo inks are in use worldwide today, none of which are regulated by the FDA. Not knowing which tattoo ink, how deep or how much was used, makes it impossible for the physician to predict the degree of removal on any given tattoo What type of post treatment care is necessary? Usually there will be pinpoint bleeding associated with the treatment. An antibacterial ointment and a dressing will be applied to the area. The treated area should be kept clean. Why doesn’t the laser remove my normal skin pigmentation?The laser light was designed for its properties that selectively target dark concentrations of melanin. If after the abnormal concentration of melanin was removed, and treatment continued on normal skin, some whitening could occur. However your body's natural regenerative system would replace the normal melanin after a period of time returning the melanin to its natural state. Is the process painful? The laser emits light in very short flashes of light called pulses. The impact of the energy from the powerful pulse of light is similar to the snap of a thin rubber band. After the treatment, the area will feel similar to slight sunburn. Typically, within a day or so, any discomfort disappears. The area may remain reddened for two to four weeks. After the redness clears the skin is returned to its natural smooth colouring and texture.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 48 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Sparkle Aesthetic Lasers
Piccadilly House 49 Piccadilly Manchester,
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
eVouchers not accepted
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.