You will enjoy:
The Dentist carries out an extensive and in depth examination to find out as much as possible about your mouth. The first thing the dentist will do is an Oral Cancer Screening, which is part of the routine dental assessment. The dentist will then inspect each tooth as an individual, having a look at any old fillings and crowns ensuring they are stable, and looking out for any signs of possible decay. The next step is to assess your gums, looking out for pocketing, plaque and calculus. The dentist also assesses your tooth brushing habits to see what tips our in house hygienist could give you to help improve your oral hygiene.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 24 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Covent Garden Dental Spa
68A Neal Street,
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.