Price is per person, based on two people sharing.
You will both enjoy:
- Choice of one 55 minute treatment, from the selection:
- ESPA Re-Hydrator Facial OR
- ESPA Aromatherapy Facial OR
- ESPA Aromatherapy Full Body Massage OR
- ESPA Life-Saving Back Treatment
- Full English Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner in The Harbour Restaurant
- Full use of the spa facilities
- Slippers, robes and towels provided
- Swimming pool with swimming jet
- Hydrotherapy pool
- Crystal steam room
- State-of-the-art fitness suite
- Outdoor sun terrace
- Relax and refresh area
All bookings are subject to availability and are non-transferrable. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Please advise venue of any medical conditions or allergies prior to check-in date.
Good to know
You will need to call the venue directly to book your treatment times once you receive your order confirmation. Any additional treatments should be pre-booked to avoid disappointment and have to be paid directly to the venue. Unless otherwise stated, robes and slippers may incur an additional charge. Treatment times are allocated on arrival. Should you have a requested treatment time, please contact the hotel prior to arrival and we will endeavour to meet your request.
St Ives Harbour Hotel & Spa
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
eVouchers not accepted
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.
Accepts Wahanda gift vouchers
Our old Wahanda Gift Vouchers can still be redeemed at over 3,000 locations. Use them to pay as you would with cash. Please note, the Wahanda Gift Voucher's successor – the Wahanda Gift Card – can only be used for online purchases.