Shiatsu is Japanese for “finger pressure” it is a type of alternative medicine consisting of finger and palm pressure, stretches, and other massage techniques. Shiatsu can support many conditions, shiatsu practitioners promote it as a way to help people relax and cope with issues such as stress, muscle pain, nausea, anxiety, and depression. There are two main Shiatsu schools: one incorporating elements of western anatomical and physiological theory, and the other based on Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). Shiatsu is traditionally performed on a futon mat, with clients fully clothed.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 24 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Synergy Source Health Clinic
76 Willesden Lane,
Accepts online bookings
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.