Imagine a 21st century non-religious meditation that rejuvenates your relationships, restores your health and helps you attain the fulfilment you are seeking.
Medical research shows that meditation can help with stress, insomnia, depression, obesity, pain management, IBS, tinnitus... and more! As well meditation can help to improve energy levels, focus, creativity, anger management, productivity and provide more clarity in life.
Why a 4 Week course?
- Commitment. Meditation is not a quick fix program. This course will get you practising on a regular basis;
- Foundations. You will learn basic concepts and experience the benefits of meditation;
- “Toolkit” of techniques. You will learn eight meditation techniques and discover which ones resonate the most with you.
What You Will Discover:
- Four (90 min) Non-Religious Sessions over 4 consecutive weeks. Sessions include:
- 2 Non-religious guided meditations;
- Effective ‘De-stressing’ tools to help you deal with life’s stressful situations;
- The 5 core meditation concepts, tips and time for sharing& questions
- As a bonus you will receive weekly ‘meditation top tips’ (during the course)
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Nature Meditations at Blackfriars
St Bride Foundation,
Bride Lane Fleet Street,
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.