'Omedeta' means Pregnancy in Japanese and is especially tailored for mums-to-be and new mums to support their physical and emotional wellbeing throughout their pregnancy and transition into motherhood. A range of therapies are incorporated to help alleviate symptoms during pregnancy, such as back aches, fatigue, water retention and aid the mother as she prepares for her child's birth. For post-natal, the calming nurturing treatment helps restore hormonal balance and encourage the recovery process after childbirth. After the treatment we continue our support by providing self care and home care advice for each mum and mum-to-be.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 24 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Good to know
Omedeta Maternity Care is available for the mums-to-be after their first trimester.
Chi Yu Wellness Centre
36 George Street,
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
eVouchers not accepted
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.