You will enjoy:
- Membership Package focusing on Fitness Martial Arts (rather than technical aspects)
- Eight Group Classes (45 Minutes per session)
- Includes Light Boxing Training, with Pad and Bag Drills
These 45 minute classes are designed with the functional athlete in mind, focusing on plymetric exercises, circuit training, the Tabatha training method, as well as using function fitness equipment such as power bags, tyres, and battle ropes. Similar to military boot camp training, these classes will result in a high level of fitness, endurance, and more important the ability to perform well under combative pressure. We aim to get you fit to fight.
- Please note, if cancelled or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Good to know
Our Fitness Plus package is designed for those that simply wish to improve their fitness with all the desired benefits of martial arts training, without the technical aspects of learning a specific martial art. In other words, you get to train and exercise in a group of likeminded people, without the requirement to learn the theories of a martial art. The plus package also includes light boxing training, including pad and bag work drills.
You will need to call the venue directly to book your treatment times once you receive your order confirmation. Any additional treatments should be pre-booked to avoid disappointment and have to be paid directly to the venue. Unless otherwise stated, robes and slippers may incur an additional charge.
The London Wing Chun Academy
2 floor, Cypress House,
2 Coburg Road,
Accepts online bookings
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.