You will enjoy the below treatments:
- Dr. Murad Age Reform Express Facial (30 mins)
- Full Body Hot Stone Massage (60 mins)
- Eyebrow Shape (15 mins)
The Dr. Murad Age Reform Express Facial is a treatment for fine lines and wrinkles. Glycolic acid promotes healthy cell turnover, GlycoNutrient Complex improves skin elasticity with essential fatty acids and evening primrose oil to boost cell hydration. Treatment includes deep cleansing, wrinkle reducer rapid peel, toning and hydrating face mask.
Hot Stone Massage focuses on giving you a deep therapeutic massage. With the careful combination of sooth hot stones and the hands of a skilled therapist, the warmth of the stones gives deeper treatment benefits leaving you feeling renewed, relaxed and calm.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Free cancellation up to 3 days before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 3 days before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Subject to availability. No cash alternative. No change given on voucher. Advance appointments essential.
Good to know
You will need to call the venue directly to book your treatment times once you receive your order confirmation. Any additional treatments should be pre-booked to avoid disappointment and have to be paid directly to the venue. Unless otherwise stated, robes and slippers may incur an additional charge.
Conetta & Co Beauty Rooms
32 Haymarket Terrace,
Accepts online bookings
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.