Cupping massage is the combination of massage movements and negative pressure with the use of a suction device on the skin. A cup is positioned at the area to be treated and, depending on the type of cups being used; a vacuum is created within the cup to draw the skin and underlying tissue into the cup.
The produced vacuum creates a suction effect that increases blood and lymphatic circulation systemically and to the local area, relaxes muscle tissue and support, draws stagnation, pathogenic factors and toxins out of the body and releases a myriad of pain causing factors.
The intended suction can range from light to heavy. This, along with the movements performed and areas treated will produce stimulating (toning) or sedating (draining) effects.
Benefits of anti cellulite cupping:
- Powerful Lymphatic Drainage
- Loosens Adhesions & Connective Tissue
- Moves Stagnation
- Increases Circulation
- Clears Toxins
- Use of facilities for one hour
- Swimming Pool
- Steam Room
- Relaxing Area
you can upgrade for day pass use of our facilities at the time of booking
Free cancellation up to 3 days before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 3 days before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Subject to availability. No cash alternative. No change given on voucher. Please book online via venue website : www.londontherapy4U.com providing your full name and evoucher reference, or by phone, direct on 020 7698 4039
Good to know
Please allow 24 hours notice for cancellation on treatments otherwise the voucher will become void. These voucher cannot be exchanged for cash. Treatments will only be carried out on receipt of this voucher. Late arrival will result in treatment time being shorted, we ask you to arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment to allow time for you to change and relax. Please inform us prior to coming if you have any medical conditions that may limit the treatments you can have. We cannot treat any person under the age 16. These voucher are only valid at London Therapy 4 U , Holiday Inn , 1 Kings Cross Road , WC1X 9HX, London.
One hour use of spa facilities include 1 towel per person. You can upgrade to a day pass for £5 payable on the day of the treatment.
London Therapy 4 U at Holiday Inn
1 Kings Cross Road,
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
eVouchers not accepted
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.