Swedish massage is the most common and well known type of massage used in the West. I am very experienced with this therapeutic massage, and am a licensed masseur. Depending on your condition and requirements it can be performed from a slow to vigorous speed, depending on what you want achieved.
It is a great way to relax, ensuring you will leave feeling refreshed. We can all benefit in some way from Swedish massage, so why not give me a call and we can discuss how I can help you.
Swedish massage can help with a variety of conditions including:
- Back and muscle pain and strains
- Digestive problems
- Fatigue and lethargy
- Irregular periods, period pains and PMS
- Sleep disorders
Free cancellation up to 3 days before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 3 days before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Arlene Holistics at Ming Chen Accupuncture and Herbs
1239-1241 Cathcart Road,
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
eVouchers not accepted
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.