You will enjoy:
- Body IonoCinesis
- Hand Paraffin
- Deep Cleanse
- ChromaLight Face Therapy
- Total treatment time 2.5 hours
- Remove toxins from your liver and kidneys
- Reduce cellulite
- Overcome water retention
- Overcome constipation
- Help with digestion
- Help with body function
- Regulate the digestive system
- Overcome acid reflux
- Eliminate toxins from areas with cellulite
- Reduce any form of inflammation in the body, (for example after a broken leg or arm), especially after surgery (on areas such as the ankle, knee, hips, back and neck)
This painless treatment involves applying a small electrical field to your skin, along with a Bio-Activated Organic Silicium gel, so not a needle in sight. The silicium, used in the gel, is a great ingredient for this treatment, as it is has many boosting qualities for our skin, mainly helping to regulate collagen, which naturally hydrates and plumps skin.
What the community are saying:
"Each time I finished the treatment, I saw the toxins that came out and I felt lighter, calmer and my digestion started working better." - Mrs E.T
Free cancellation up to 3 days before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 3 days before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
. Price based on treatment RRP of £267.
Princess Soraya Salon
38 Rosemont Road,London,
Turn Left From:Finchley Road Tube Station,
Turn 2nd Left into :Rosemont Rd,after O2 Shopping Centre,
Location: 38 inside Big Iron Gate,
Accepts online bookings
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.