There are a variety of reasons why a mum would need a massage during pregnancy. For some, it maybe that previous aches and pains are exacerbated by the pregnancy or it may be that new problems arise due to the softening of joints and extra weight gain. For others it may be that hour needed for themselves in peace and quiet to switch off and relax.
Whatever reason you may require a pregnancy massage, I am fully qualified in providing a safe and comprehensive treatment for the whole body.
A consultation will be taken to ensure a safe treatment.
NB. Pregnancy massage is not recommended during the first trimester.
Free cancellation up to 3 days before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 3 days before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Good to know
f you purchase this deal as an eVoucher, you will need to call the venue directly to book your treatment times once you receive your order confirmation. Any additional treatments should be pre-booked to avoid disappointment and have to be paid directly to the venue. Unless otherwise stated, robes and slippers may incur an additional charge.
Anna Anderson at London
11 Beckenham Road,
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.