Still popular in rural Thai communities as a traditional homeopathic alterative to modern pharmaceuticals, this Thai signature herbal massage therapy uses a rich and soothing blend of herbs filled with Ginger, Kaffir Lime, Lemongrass, Campor and other aromatic plants. The warmed herbal bags are compressed on specific areas of the body to relax tense muscles and stimulate blood circulation, making it an ideal therapy for people with muscular aches.
Benefits of Thai Herbal Massage
- Improve muscle injuries, imbalance and pain
- Improve blood and lymph circulation
- Speed healing process
- Improve physical and mental energy by releasing energy blockages
- Reduce acute and chronic inflammation
- Slow aging process and degeneration of soft tissues and joints
- Ease menstrual cramps and associated pain
- Help with insomnia and other sleep disorders
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 24 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Good to know
If you purchase this deal as an evoucher, you will need to call the venue directly to book your treatment times once you receive your order confirmation. Any additional treatments should be pre-booked to avoid disappointment and have to be paid directly to the venue. Unless otherwise stated, robes and slippers may incur an additional charge.
106 Trafalgar Street,
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
eVouchers not accepted
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.